March 09, 2005

What money people think of Nano

Dont we all know that what makes or breaks a technology is its own marketability. True, technology markets itself, but only so far;

Hear out to how money managers and money aspirers are going Gaga Over Nano

According to the article the companies to watch for are (I have personally burnt a few hundred bucks on NGEN - and just when I wanted to risk a whole grand on ALTI, it shot up 150% and I backed out) ALTI, JMAR, NANX and TINY.

As much as I would like to be associated with nanotech, I would also like to see this industry grow and benefit millions of people; like providing cheaper, efficient and fool proof drugs; like providing low energy alternatives in walks of life, better roads, better transportation, become environment friendly and also who knows make us dance better and sing smoother. :-)

All'z been well and my motto is to hear "We live in such a tiny world".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home